Friday, July 24, 2009

A Knitting project finish

Last night I finished the bootees to a baby sweater I made for Amy's BFF's new baby. I never fail to be amazed at how small baby clothes are. Since the baby is a boy, I chose to use a blue marl for the yarn. It turned out well. This pattern is becoming a favorite to make. I have tried other sweater patterns for babies but always come back to this pattern. It is one that my Mother knit a lot.

The pattern is found in an old Bernat's book #157: "Six For a Beautiful Baby." I used Bernat's Softee Baby yarn. It took just over a skein of yarn.

Next in line on my project list is an angel Christmas ornament for an exchange on one of my yahoo gorups cross stitch groups. I belong to several yahoo groups: NEXstitchers, CCS, BBInterasctive, an a MonopolySAL.

No comments: