Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Time is Here!!

It's the Sunday before Christmas and all through the house is wonders of wonders, an air of calm expectancy. The plans have been made and yet while there is still much to do; there is no whining or heartwarming to be seen. What can this mean. Have I gained some wisdom over the years?  Don't know....

There's a pedal tractor in pieces waiting Uncle to get some screws and a pedal which were missing from the box. And I came up with the proverbial last minute stitch. You know the one that you are still knitting or crocheting on as you wait for family to arrive or in my case, driving to my son's house.

But I am not stressed. If it gets done or not, so be it. I only have to make a puff pastry and a pumpkin pie. I will put the ham in the slow cooker. Everything is coming together for a relaxed Christmas. I plan enjoying.

Merry Christmas to all of you, my friends.

No comments: